16/05/2005

Questions without right answers

In response to a question, my daughter said to me the other day, "Why not do it, mom? After all, what are you doing besides blogging about the birds that visit your backyard and tweaking the hyperlinks on your basically dead website? I raised that girl to tell the truth. But is it the "whole" truth? No, if you don't know the background of the question. If you do, she's right. I have a writing project I'm not working on. The new project I'm considering would take time away from that...something I'm not doing. It would take from the time I am currently lavishing on pointless bird stories and web graphics. I say this with a glance to Minerva the crow who is outside at the moment, finishing up her popcorn breakfast. These days she doesn't fly off every time I move in my chair and that delights me. It's the small things. Anyway, I have a decision to make and to be that most obnoxious person who quotes herself, "It's noon at my place on earth."

No comments: