22/07/2006

Saturday at the Roxy - short versions, latest episodes and ...


I guess I really am a low brow because I was laughing out loud at these excerpts from The Big Lebowski.


Warning.... Graphic Language


Now, to raise the bar a bit, here's the second part of this Saturday at the Roxy, the latest from Ze Frank...




The third and final feature at the Roxy today is ... coughs. What's that? You didn't catch what I said? Sorry. The last part of today's triple feature is a little ... poetry... I know. I know. If you're like most people, you probably don't like/hate poetry but really .... don't blame Poetry. It's the poets themselves but ... that's a rant for another day.

Anyway, I think the poem queued up here is pretty good, certainly easy listening and quietly provocative to boot. Decide for yourself. It's a poem by Allen Ginsburg called "A Supermarket in California". When you get to the page, click on the player, sit back and enjoy...





And if you want more, check out National Geographic's live cam of wild grizzly bears fishing in a raging river in Alaska.













No comments: