28/06/2007

5th Friday eve



Tomorrow is the rare 5th Friday of the month. There are only four this year and believe me, at this point, I'd say four is more than enough. Tomorrow night some friends and I are producing and performing in what is essentially a variety show at Comma Coffee and calling it 5th Friday, expérience des arts. None of us are hot about the tag but we got stuck with it for "advertising purposes" otherwise, as the argument went, nobody will know what the hell 5th Friday is about.

Finally the day arrives. Ooooh for the simple life. If only the truth could be told. Anyway, I mixed a sound track over which I'll do a live reading of some weird fiction I wrote a few years back. It was interesting putting the two together, so what the hell?!




6 comments:

msb said...

I'll be there.

Anonymous said...

I'll be there in spirit, as I love weird fiction.
-Roy

asha said...

msb: Really? As in "in the flesh"? "In person"? The Real MSB? When? Don't make false promises. You know hos sensitive I am. Now, if you don't show up, I'll take it very personally. :-)

asha said...

Roy: Wish you were here but as you're not, Lucky Pierre has volunteered to take your place. You know what a camera hog his is. It's going to be all I can do to keep him out of every photo. I'll probably have to get him drunk.

Roy said...

t's going to be all I can do to keep him out of every photo. I'll probably have to get him drunk.

Well, that's pretty much how it would be if I were there in person.

msb said...

as I type from comma coffee and dowbload pic.