04/08/2007

Dialing it down


I had to dial down the Bird Park this morning. Just too many pigeons, too early. Don't get me wrong. I love them as much as other birds but there is a balance and right now it is out of whack. They are large, communal and very talkative. This morning I removed all but one feeder. However, the pigeons love their afternoon bath and the tubs are full of nice clean water and waiting. They just won't find much seed on the ground. It's kind of sad, but they'll be okay. After all, I am not Mother feckin' Nature.

And this correction is also very much in keeping with the overall current of my life. I have to be still, re-evaluate things, weed out what doesn't work. It's not exactly a choice. The times call for it. Even when I did my annual birthday reading the other day, the I Ching said the same thing. The fundamentals are wrong. Energetically bite through the obstacles. Indeed.

Once again I am impressed with the oracle's accuracy. It reflected exactly what I have been experiencing for a while now. No, I don't feel particularly effusive about it. Sober, yes. Reflective, yes. Perhaps this lingering flu has something to do with my mood but anyone with half a brain knows that transitions, realignments, are not always fun but, from time to time, necessary. But don't let me rain on your day.






No comments: