05/09/2010

Outtakes 09.05

Holy fucking god, there are a lot of rich people in Florida. The last few days we have been driving around the canals and keys. Palaces beside shacks but a boat in every backyard.

This crane didn't seem the least bit concerned when I took her photo.

but the crabs really hated it. I chanced upon about 100 basking in the setting sun. In about 10 seconds they managed to disappear.

The gestating turtles didn't seem to mind the camera but you never know.

I guess I was the lucky one here.

Just a little shack by the sea.

2 comments:

Roy said...

Let me get this straight: you build a $4,000,000 house and simultaneously lower the property values for a largish, pie-shaped swath of nearby houses by blotting out their ocean view.

asha said...

Yah! There's no justice. I want my beach back, said the sand crab.