“The road from appearance to reality is often very hard and long, and many people make only very poor travelers. We must forgive them when they stagger against us as if against a brick wall.” —Franz Kafka

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Roadkill Cafe

Taken from my car window
A vulture enjoying a tasty lunch at the Roadkill Cafe., 

Taken from my car window, this fellow did not even consider moving when I stopped to photograph her. And why should she? Who better to the task of cleaning up the dead?
posted from Bloggeroid

3 comments:

Roy said...

I'm not buying it. Did you check the vulture's wallet for rental car receipts?

asha said...

Hmmmmmm..... I did not. I think you may be right. It did all seem a little too easy now that you mention it. On the other hand, this is Florida, land of stand your fucking ground. Perhaps, I should just be grateful she let me pass. Much to think about.

Roy said...

Yeah, well, I see; Mr. Squirrel stood HIS ground, and see where it got him. Luckily Ms. Buzzard was in a good mood. (And why NOT??)