24/01/2020

More good news

Submitting to more publications this year than last wasn't a New Year's resolution but the fact that I just did send work to two more journals does land in my good news column. That makes three submissions so far this year . . .  one to Rattle, one to StepAway Magazine, and the third to AGNI. The piece to AGNI has been languishing around here for some time. I haven't know what to do with it. It reads like the opening of a novel but it isn't. It's more like a word sketch of a moment in time.

We back in Portugal now. It's easier here. Winter helps. Also no travel plans at the moment although M. is brewing some up.

2 comments:

Roy said...

You are much more productive than I am! Good luck on your submissions!

asha said...

Thanks, Roy. Most likely they will all be rejected and no big deal. That's the game. The big deal for me is just doing it.