23/10/2004

Borders Reading


After Hours

We're reading at Borders tonight (Ash Canyon Poets) and I'm at it again, doing a fourth version of my poetry zine, After Hours. Will it ever end? I changed a word, redid my SkyRiverPress logo, tweaked the cover and am printing out a few new copies. For all this, I'll probably just give the damn things away. Madness. Yes. This is madness. If, by some remote chance, you want to actually buy a copy, email me. They're 3 bucks, postage paid. ashaATashabot.com


Old logo


My revised logo. Much better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Asha, great looking logo. Just wandered if no. 5 of Reddog review will be published or did the journal cease publication? Thanks, Barb Richards
brichards@library.wisc.edu

asha said...

Barb, glad you like the logo. :-) As for RD5, yes it's published although to date I haven't done any more issues although there are a lot notes waiting to be edited. However, before I begin anything new I need to update the Ashabot store first so the existing 5 issues are easily available. As you have shown some interest, I will do that this week. Who knows? At some point I might consider doing an RD6 but I at the moment I am collaborating on a new title with a initial deadline set for mid July. :-O

Thanks for your inquiry. Otherwise, space is a lonely place.

a.