25/06/2007

Dulary's Pond



If you've been following Dulary's adventures at her new home in the Elephant Sanctuary you may be wondering if she has discovered the lake yet. No, she hasn't yet and no, the staff is not going to take her there. Their thinking is that the elephants have been poked and prodded by humans all their lives and they not going to do it, not even for something fun like helping Dulary, who LOVES water, find the lake. She will find it eventually but it's a big place and her discovery. Anyway, it's summer and everyone wants her to have a swimming hole so ... next best thing ... build her a pond. I chipped in my ten bucks. You can do it too, for fun and for free. Go ahead. Total cost: $4000, that's minus my ten, of course. And no, I'm not a shill for the Sanctuary. I just love elephants.





No comments: