11/07/2007

Hasta la vista



We're leaving in the morning for a four day shake-down camping trip to the middle of Nevada. Time to try out the off road trailer Lee built. We'll skirt the northern boundary of Area 51 for a bit before turning north into the Alta Toquima wilderness. That's where, a few Julys ago, I was lucky enough to photograph the famous, highly elusive Alta Toquima snowman. So, take care. Don't burn down the house. Vote for the Elephant Sanctuary (thanks Asia!) and save my place at the Busy Bee.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew I wasn't hallucinating when I saw that snowman! Have fun on your camping trip.

coleman sleeping cots

Don said...

I last camped in Nevada twenty-four days ago. I want to go do more. Have a refreshing time.

msb said...

have fun with groovey trailer.