12/03/2008

Out the window


Comma Coffee yesterday


I want to do everything at once. That is always a problem for me but, like today, after too much coffee ... things get out of hand. I don't know who directs traffic in your head, but in mine it's a hive of bees. And my thoughts are like bees. Bees directing bees. The things I need to do get lost in the shuffle or, at the very least, deeply resented, like today, after a bunch of bees swarmed the pedals and start peddling. So, what do I do? A blog post.

We have postponed our trip to Central America. Business matters. M. Lee can't go until they are resolved. So be it. First things first and all that. This way we avoid malaria season. Instead, we can look forward to visiting the region during hurricane season. That's what we did last time. I guess it's a tradition. Anyway, I'm not sure which would be worse, chased by a hurricane or a mosquito.



No comments: