02/08/2011

Ghost of birthdays present

Today is my birthday so we are going to Pelican Alley for lunch. I've been wanting to eat there ever since I learned that the place has a reputation for being haunted. According to legend the ghost of Pelican Alley's previous owner likes to give cute waitresses weggies as well as do all the usual ghost type stuff like float the sound of mysterious foot steps, radiate an odd presence, open and close doors and move shit around.

A group of female ghost hunters recently tried evoking the ghost so they could catch him on their lame video. They offered to let him "touch the fun bags" and pull their undies. They treated him like a demented circus clown with demands to "make it move" and "give me a photo for my wallet"..., "wuss boy"... "you must not be a man". WTF, ladies? No self-respecting ghost is going to give it up for that.

I'll let you know how it goes today. It is only lunchtime but if anything funny happens I'll have my camera.

3 comments:

Roy said...

I'm anxious to hear about any "spectracular" events later. But, for now, happy birthday!

Paula said...

eHappy Birthday! Yes, I'm looking forward to hearing if your cake disappeared from your plate while you weren't looking. ooOOoo

asha said...

Thanks, guys! As for the ghost, I think it's quite odd the restaurant was "closed" today. Mighty suspicious.