19/08/2010

Baby Watch 8 or Equation for BABY + Dinosaur Plant



And now in a Language Barrier exclusive.....

a renown mystery guest blogger aka the Itinerant Mathematician I encountered wandering in a desert dust storm on the Black Rock playa or was it somewhere outside of Las Vegas?, aka my brother (not the guy on the bike), combines the pure art and science of poetry and mathematics in this brilliant proof showing that indeed patience IS virtue, virtue IS grace and put TOGETHER make a very pretty face + Dinosaur Plant in bottom right-hand corner. Thank you Itinerant Mathematician.

(Click for a better look)


All available sizes here.


And thus and still... we wait.

4 comments:

Don said...

Proof I escaped me until I recalled that there is great virtue in nothingness.

Proof II elegantly illustrates the brief loss of virtue attending certain relatives' early departures. :)

The initial illustration truly represents a typical denizen of Black Rock City. However, it isn't me, as I don't have any yellow underwear.

asha said...

I am not going to ask the obvious question indicated by your third paragraph.

Roy said...

T.M.I.

asha said...

IDD