30/08/2010

Local news at 11:19


Packing is really hard and especially this time as all we are taking is carry-on luggage. As it is, I chase myself through the day, picking up after myself and trying to figure out where I put the damn thing and things and where the hell is it? and now I have to plan what I am going to be wearing and needing for a month and a half. ARG! One thing I did decide. I'm not bringing my bubblegum pink tshirt even though it does say COEXIST. Anyway, back to work. Time's running out.



3 comments:

Roy said...

I have a wheelie bin! But I didn't know that's what they were called. I won't put my cat in it, though. He's too distrustful to trick anymore anyway since I put him in the clothes dryer.
Not sure when you're leaving but have a good trip.

asha said...

Wheelie bins. I like it. But not for cats. Not even for our sneaky, quail killing, squirrel chasing neighborhood cats. Nope.

Thanks. Leaving Wed. but, in as much as life as I generally know it is already, and for more than a week now, TOTALLY disrupted by preparations, I'm already gone.

Kimberlee said...

Bon voyage mi amiga
No puedo esperar para los photos de viaje....Florida cierto?

Safe travels