09/09/2006

Saturday at the Roxy - 09.09.06


Today the Roxy matinee is coming to you from the lovely town of Tonopah located in the geographic center of the Great Basin, aka Nevada. This link takes you to some poetry by a few friends of mine that you might enjoy. At any rate, I'll post photos of the Tonopah trip later. I hope you enjoy the show. Last Saturday was basically Werner Herzog day here at the Roxy. First we watched him eat his shoe and then saw his video of aboriginals in the Amazon. Naturally they were both pretty intense, so today I've chosen lighter fare.







To kick off today's matinee here's
Bengal cat Zimba treading Richard Norton's...





This next video is for dog lover's.
or you might say lover dogs..





I found this video by Falconer & Tom (sorry no link) on Channel 101.
It didn't make it very far in the voting but I kind of like it and hope you do too...










No comments: