09/10/2006

Day in a peanut shell


Long day in Reno. I thought I had an appointment with the knee doctor but there was a scheduling mix up and I have to go back tomorrow. I'll make a day of it if the weather's nice. We had a pretty good snow here last night, not in the valley but right down to the bottom of the Sierras. It's the first one worth counting this year. It rained here ... Oregon style. The 7am magpie was even late for breakfast but when we got home this afternoon I see someone scooped up the goodies.

No big adventures to report at the moment but Mr. Lee has finally finished revamping the off-road trailer, it's looks pretty slick, so at some point we'll do a little back country camping, whatever I can do given the current limitations of my knee. We're also planning a trip to L.A. and will stay in a campground there. That should be interesting. Now, he's back to scheming about sailing the Sea of Cortez. I, on the other hand, have a deep seated, admittedly irrational, fear of drowning so that sounds a bit risky to me but I have to admit that exploring the Sea of Cortez sounds kinda fun. Just no deep sea voyages please although he keeps telling me that sailing is the most dangerous in sight of land. Ah well. One dream/nightmare at a time.

One last thing. I've been getting completely hammered with spam the last few days. Hundreds of emails in one shot. It's a drag. Spammers are total scumbags.

No comments: