29/08/2007

Karma snapback?


Senator Craig & arresting officer

Perhaps I am merely and maliciously participating in the smearing of an outstanding, selfless public servant. After all, one of my nicknames in college was The Shark. I'm not proud of that. I'd chalk it up to teenage angst but some would argue that I still have tinges of, mmm ... shall I say ... a razor tongue. I'm workin' on it. In any case, I can't help but comment on the huge karma snapback certain sexually hypocritical Republicans are enjoying after crucifying Clinton for his hypocritical sex and lies; sort of a "first stone" kind of thing. Oops, now I'm making karma for myself. I'm traaaapped.

Anyway, check out this dramatic reading of the police report on the arrest of Senator Larry Craig in that airport men's room. Paul Hipp posted it at Huffpo. It's verbatim so what's the harm? And it's hilarious. I'll say one thing. If Larry is a two-faced liar using his senatorial power to crush his fellow homosexuals to garner votes from conservative Idaho voters, he has got good taste. That undercover agent is a cutie.

(scroll down to the audio link)

No comments: