02/09/2010

Nevada - Florida Express


We're here. Florida. What's not to love?

Nevada

Florida from the kitchen window


Don't get me wrong. I love Nevada but this is great. We're staying in a 50's era apt. for $28 a day, renting a black bug for $16 a day. It's nice as Hawaii at a fraction of the cost.

Anyway, gotta go. My only regret is that I didn't bring my bubblegum pink COEXIST tshirt. Pink. It's Florida, man. What was I thinking? There was a old guy Floridian on the plane returning home from Vegas,,. pink sport coat,white slacks, gold chain, over-sized sunglasses, white panama style hat... younger lady friend, talking about how he loved throwing bacon under the trailer to attract the bears. Florida...

Well... gotta go...



3 comments:

Roy said...

Great picture of you. I can see you in pink, driving a '68 Mustang convertible with fancy hubcaps down a palm-lined avenue, being chased by the vice squad.

Wait. I let the picture get away from me a little bit.

Looks like fun.

asha said...

Indeed... but the vice squad guys are wearing pink flamingo shirts, gold chains... oh wait. That's Miami. We're in Venice, man.... tranquilo

Kimberlee said...

you look BEAUTIFUL and happy!