10/09/2010

Night wrap


We are so busy everyday, it's hard finding the time to post anything. Like tonight, it's after 10 and I'm sitting in bed in the dark writing this on my very overheated netbook, sweat running down my face and body. Don't ask why. If you do a blog, you will understand or maybe that's the wrong word but you get it. If you don't, well... you're lucky I guess. Anyway, we rented shitty "comfort bikes" as they are called and have been riding a lot. The bikes suck but it's still fun. Then we cool off in the ocean. I am really loving Florida. Yes, yes... it's the honeymoon phase but still ... a warm ocean two blocks away?

Pelican treePelican tree in the morning

Tomorrow we drive across the state to spend the night with a couple of Mr. Lee's cousins. That should be interesting.

Love BuzzardsLove Buzzards
(They posed for this)

4 comments:

Roy said...

Aaawww, those buzzards are cute!

Anyway, glad to see you're blogging under such adverse conditions.

asha said...

I give it my all.

Don said...

I love that Florida's highest mountain is in Disney world.

Maybe love isn't the word.

asha said...

Don, love probably isn't the right word but I use it all the time for weird shit. Just the other day I said I loved seeing the really fat woman wearing a string bikini. Love was probably not the right word...